Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Granny-Spiration Challenge 2017 - March (part III)


Granny-Spiration Challenge 2017 – March (Part III)



Because I get energy from blogging and also from grannies (just by looking at them already), I do write a blog and as I understood that I can still join until 16 March. Well, you only have to tell me that once. I will join!!


But with what? Well I made some crocheted glasses to put on the table, you know those ones, but than different. :D


I made 2 grannies with hook 5 and sewed them together. On top of that I crocheted some double crochet, take a chord and finished!


IMG_8930.JPG


I love the idea that everything is possible with grannies.


For the monthly link party and give away please look at:






Other bloggers who join the GrannySpiration-project are:
















Thank you for your attention and I hope till next time.


Love,
Mariam