Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Doll's Day: Take care of your whiskers




It has been almost a month ago that I wrote a doll’s day blog. Time flies!!!


Although I like to write about Carnival I can’t at the moment. Therefore an other doll’s day blog. I hope to write about Carnival the coming week, the dolls were having a lot of fun.




I like making articles my own way. And while I saw Rocky I had the idea to make a nice Tea hat….


A while ago I broke our teapot. I didn’t do it on purpose, because I liked the teapot very much.
I like drinking tea  from a teapot. During our holidays we went to IKEA and our daughter found a new one right away. Because I was afraid I would break the teapot sooner or later we bought the cheapest one. It is a functional teapot (read: I don’t like the design).


Luckily they say in Dutch: cloth make the men. In this case too althoug this is of course no man :D
While making pictures the whiskes weren’t on Catty’s face. I knew there was something missing.. until I saw Poekie!
IMG_9415.JPG


Catty Teahat was made out of an sleeve of my hoody. Just fold it, crochet the pieces of its face and Catty is born! Then a nice tale and I’m very proud. Do you like it?


theemuts.JPG



And a close-up:
closeup kattie.JPG



Now I’m curious: did you ever make something out of your old clothes? A doll or maybe an awesome teahat?



Is there any amigurumi news? Yes there is!


There is a CALPadje the fly agaric.
padje vliegenzwam.jpg
So nice!. If you would like to make one, go to the Facebook group: Haak-, brei-, naai- en andere creatievelingen https://m.facebook.com/groups/993483604069807



There is also a CAL going on on the Facebookgroup Cal's by Tine's Haak - Paradise, a mystery CAL.. So if you like surprises, then join the group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790812514529007/?fref=ts



Michelle’s CAL on the Facebookgroup “Amigurumi haken met Adriënne” started on 8.März. link; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720187131606513/



michelle.jpg



There are also new patterns Bim Bam, a lovely Bettys-Simm Salabim’s Dragon:
bim bam.jpg



She is still in the egg. Ain’t she cute?


You can buy the pattern, please follow the link: https://www.crazypatterns.net/…/2…/bim-bam-der-kleine-drache



Crochessie by Esther Emaar has a new Design too, please meet RoxyBelly.
roxybelly.jpg
RoxyBelly’s pattern will be available on the Internet as soon as the hook kits are available. If you would like to know wenn the pattern will be online: join the Facebookgroup Fantirumis and more https://www.facebook.com/groups/fantirumiandmore/ .



That’s all for this week. Thank you for reading and hope to see you next week.
Love, Mariam







No comments:

Post a Comment