Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Doll's Day: two German Tammys

Yes, the Tammys are (almost) ready.


Tammy von Knuddelhausen is leaving usIMG_9200.JPG
Today I will finish off Tammy von Knuddelhausen from Bettys-Simm Salabim. She will travel to a seriously ill girl. I saw a post on Facebook and I wanted to send her a card. Tammy sat on my lap. Because she has eyes now she read the post too and suddenly she shouted: I want to go to Britt. Of course I agreed! If you would like to send her a card too: https://www.facebook.com/www.eenglimlachdoetwonderen.nl/photos/a.567503759988760.1073741829.567463603326109/1345532275519234/?type=3&theater This is the address: Kanjer Britt, De Ping 2, 6361AR Nuth


I gave her a hat she can take off, two ears and a mouth, so she can play during the whole year with Tammy.
Would you like to crochet Tammy von Knuddelhausen too? You can buy the pattern here: http://www.mypatterns.de/haekeln/tammi-aus-knuddelhausen-2255.html


Tammy Zirkusmaus (Circus Mouse)
Tammy isn’t finished yet, but wenn she heard that Tammy von Knuddelhausen was going to leave us she screamed: "I want to make pictures with Tammy, she is my friend. I can think of her. Of course you can! And by the way I couldn’t write a Doll’s Day blog otherwise.


IMG_9237.JPG


IMG_9238.JPG


I hope to finish Tammy Circus Mouse this week, because as you might have noticed: she can hardly wait to show us her acrobatic tricks:
IMG_9239.JPG


Would you like to crochet Tammy from Schlappohrund Wuppertal. You can Tammy’s pattern here: http://www.mypatterns.de/haekeln/haekelanleitung-tammy-maus-zirkusmaus-2736.html


Furthermore I don’t have any news for this week.


Thank you for reading and I hope to see you next time!


Much love
Mariam





No comments:

Post a Comment