Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Doll's day: Babydoll Lizzy (2) incl. links to free patterns for the baby hat

Last week I got an E-Mail message that someone would travel to Africa and was collecting kids clothes. I thought of Lizzy, her hats and my addictio to make the hats. So I told her about it. She took her clothes out and put one dress and a pair of trousers next to it.


daan en lizzy.jpg
What does Daan from Ginia Mees (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1445034022414218/?fref=ts) tell Lizzy?

“Here” she said, “these are for the kids in Africa. You have to make new clothes for me.”
daan lizzy en kleren.jpg
“Oh?” I said. Oh yeah, she said, I just saw you taking the sewing magazine with you from the library and also that you found the Jeans you made for me earlier again.” As you can see, Daan is in flabbergasted....

So, no more secrets for the dolls here at home. I can’t surprise them … Although, I should put everything in my office!! And in case of surprises I should put them somewhere else. But that’s dangerous too, I can’t remember where I put the stuff!!!

I promised to post the free patterns for the hats.


I attach the link to the knitted baby hat: http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/babyhatmitts.htm
babypop lizzy.jpg
And crocheted:




That’s it for now.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you back next time.