Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Doll's Day: Babydoll Lizzy


Due to cramp my hands by crocheting with small hooks I can’t crochet amigurumis. Unfortunately....


In the meantime Lizzy’s whining for attention. I want a poncho. I want a poncho, I want to pose again with baby bonnets. At first I thought, just ignore it, she’ll stop. Well ... not at all!


Dolls in the B family are very persistant. So here she is, now with a picture of a baby hat I made for a nephew. The hat is made with Royal from Zeeman with knitting needle 3,5 and and crochet hook 5.


poppendag mutsjes 14.06.2016.jpg
It is a combination of knitting and crocheting and fun to do. Not only fun, I was addicted to it for a while....


Next week I’ll post the basic pattern and there are more pictures from Lizzy to see, because she was a model for the hats.


Many thanks for reading and hope to see you next week!


My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mariamscreationsrac/