Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Doll's day: party dress for Barbie (pattern included)


Mad Barbie still doesn’t have her jacket. But she isn’t that mad anymore, because I’m ill and also because she heard that more people have too little time.
Especially for Doll’s Day I’m allowed to give you the pattern of her partydress. She’s hoping that many Barbies will wear one during the holidays.
Are you going to make one for yourBarbie?


barbie blogfoto.jpg
simple barbiedress.jpg
Perhaps you like to write a blog for Doll’s Day too once in a while or on a regular basis, no obligations. You may write about all kinds of dolls, also about stuffed animals. The more bloggers the better! So, drop me a line: mariamscreations@gmail.com. I’m waiting for you! I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment